Thursday 23 January 2014

Test upload

Big thanks to Neet of Hickeydorums for telling me of the Blogger app.  Now means I can upload photos to my blog from my iPad or phone which will be a lot easier than waiting an hour (well that's what it feels like) for my steam powered computer to fire up.
So this is a test post to see if I can do it.
Here's a photo of my little dog after our walk on Tuesday morning.  Fine when we set out and then it rained halfway through the woods.  

 She doesn't like getting wet, not surprised if she looks like this.

And this is a couple of weeks ago, in better weather when she decided to try tree climbing.  She loves chasing squirrels so obviously thought if you can't beat them, join them.


4 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous pics Ann and so thrilled to see you've solved your probs.
Hugs,
Annie x

Neesie said...

Oh Lordy Ann...that's the cutest pooch pic I've seen. The poor wee thing. McMuffy is up in arms here because she's a delicate dogdie as you know and doesn't like cold or wet, so she's in complete sympathy with Sorrel.
But that's the joys of walking in winter eh?
Muffy has had so many paw dips on our return from our walks, that I think she's developing webbed paws! ^..^
Great to catch up with you again.
Enjoy your weekend and warm rugs to Sorrel xoxo

cockney blonde said...

Aw poor Sorrel looking all bedraggled. Wicked Mummy taking her out in the rain, lol, x

cockney blonde said...

Aw poor Sorrel. Wicked Mummy for taking her out in the rain, lol, x