Monday 31 October 2011

Notebook

Friend's birthday in two weeks and she has a passion for notebooks so I thought I would personalise one for her using my beautiful Graphic 45 papers.  No stamping on this one, just a bit of cutting, design and embellishments.  didn' go over the top on the steampunk look as she is a much more conventional crafter than me.


Papers, images, a few cogs and a bookplate adorn the front with name in Grungeboard letters.  Was a bit of a pain taking the binding off but even more putting it back so that the pages turned freely.


Back page is just papers and cut out images.  Afraid the colours look a bit washed out and are much more vibrant in reality.  Have to make her a card now and have no idea what to do.

Had a brilliant day yesterday in the sunshine in Southport - no pictures I'm afraid as I forgot to take my camera, but I did enjoy the autumn sun.  We had a long walk by the lake, fish and chips lunch and then a wander down Lord Street.  Just so relaxing to sit in the sun at a roadside cafe, drinking coffee and watching the world go by - very continental.

4 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Love the notebook Ann. Get you...basking in Southport sunshine, lol, x

Von said...

Smashing looking note book Ann and love the front layout with her name :)
Von x

Fuchsia said...

Fab Notebook!

hazel said...

A wonderful notebook Ann.
xxx Hazel.