Monday 27 June 2011

Stressful day

Took Sorrel for her spaying op today intending to do a bit of crafting while I waited for the phonecall to collect her.  Couldn't concentrate on anything and even ended up watching the tennis - not a sporty person at all. 
Expecting a call at 1:00pm but eventually rang up myself at 2:15 thinking all sorts of terrible things (why does the imagination always run riot?) and was told to collect her at 4:00.
At least she is home now, lying in her bed feeling very sorry for herself, and I don't blame her with that collar thing round her neck, may just have to ink it up and add a few bits to cheer her up LOL. Big question is do we put her in her crate as normal tonight or does she sleep in our bedroom???

Was going to get the acrylics out and finish my apron from Vicky Stampers, it's only half done and I need to get it done for the next meeting at the weekend so that's tomorrow's job.

We are all wearing the T-shirts we stamped up last time - here's the one I did.

Once I've finished the apron I'm going to stamp up a couple of tops for my Granddaughter Kitty so lots to do.

6 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Bedroom, definitely, Ann! Poor little love. Great t-shirt!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Poor little thing :(
What an amazing t-shirt - do I spy Crafty Individual stamps? The colour blocking looks so effective.
Wishes
Lynne

cockney blonde said...

I've added you to my followings now. Love the t-shirt. Your little girl will be fine tonight. They recover so much quicker than we do. I'm afraid I'm a tough owner, crate!!! Mine were both fine after their ops and they thrive on normality, whatever that is in my life, lol, x

JoZart Designs said...

Aaaah! I hope Sorrel feels better soon. I'd put her in her own bed, she'll feel secure there.
You'll need an apron to keep your T shirt clean on Saturday so get it finished PDQ!
Love Jo x

hazel said...

I hope Sorrel is feeling better today. I love your t-shirt.
xxx Hazel.

Neet said...

That t-shirt is ab fab Ann. Hope Sorrel is better by now. Hugs, Neet